1. What do you do with my personal data?
We use your data to provide you with the best service we can, including –
• Keeping you up to date with your order, fitting appointments, events and promotions.
• Legal or regulatory reasons.
2. How long will you keep my personal data?
We keep your information while you are our customer and afterwards for a variety of reasons. We will only keep it for as long as we need to.
3. Who do you share my personal data with and why?
We won’t share your data with any other third party.
4. What data do you hold about me?
All data we hold comes directly from you. It includes name, address, contact details, where and when you are getting married, and your dress, accessories and photographers details
5. What rights do I have?
You have the following rights –
• To be informed of how we use your personal data
• To update your personal data
• To ask us to delete your personal data, although we may have to retain it for legal reasons for a period of time.
• To object to the use of your data and ask us to restrict it, however we may legally be allowed to refuse.
• The right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner (www.ico.org.uk) if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
6. How do I change my marketing preferences?
• You can opt out of any marketing communications by following the unsubscribe links at the bottom of the marketing emails.
• We will never give your information to any third party.
7. How do you ensure that my data is secure?
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
8. How can I contact you?
You can contact us at any time at –
57 The Avenue
Somerset Bridal Limited (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.somersetbridal.co.uk (the “Site”).
By using this website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing better. We use this information to establish the number of unique visitors to our website, pages navigated, save preferences and provide tracking data helping us provide a better digital experience.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
A cookie is a small text file which is transferred on to your computer, smartphone or tablet via your web browser to help the site provide a better user experience.
Cookies may be “temporary” or “session” cookies, used while you visit our website. They are deleted when you close your browser, or “permanent” cookies, which stay on your device’s permanent storage until you delete them manually or your browser deletes them after a certain period. Please see your web browser settings for more information.
When you use or access our Services, we may place several cookies files in your web browser.
However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the ‘Help’ section of your browser, but be aware that certain functionality may not be available to you.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usages statistics. This includes social media analytics, Google Analytics and third-party marketing software analytics. This information is collected to see the success of our own advertising campaigns.
For more information on this subject, please visit www.aboutcookies.org website.